On March 13th, 2019, the International Relations and ASEAN Affair Office had organized a workshop on Immigration and Law related to foreign students at the meeting room 4th floor, Classroom and Administration Build. The work shop was inaugurated by Assoc. Prof. Wisit Thunyavun, Vice President for Academic Affairs and the participants included of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Soontaree Doungtipya and lecturers from Thai Language Program, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
This work shop was honored by Kamphaeng Phet Immigration Office led by Pol. Capt. Chuleekorn Limwisetsak, Sub-Inspector of Kamphaengphet Immigration Officea as speakers for the information regarding to immigration process and law related to foreign students. The work shop had brought knowledge and understanding of the law and process of immigration to foreign students of KPRU as well as the university.
On Feb 10-14, 2019, International Relations & ASEAN Affairs was organizing the ASEAN Leadership 2019 at Wanalee Resor, Klonglan National Park, Kamphaeng Phet province. With this, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suwit Wongboonmak, KPRU President was opening the ASEAN Leadership Camp on Feb 10, 2019 together with the Klonglan District Chief, lecturers, staff and students. There were 135 participants from ASEAN Institutions including Dagon University, Myanmar, Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, West Visayas State University, Philippines and Rajabhat Universities in the Northern region.
- KPRU Received the Excellent Level of Green Office Evaluation
- Academic Camp at Kunming University
- Orientation for International Students, 2018 Academic Year
- Welcoming delegations from Yunnan Tourism Vocational College
- KPRU Smart Boy & Girl 2018
- Kamphaeng Phet Rajabhat University Executives in Kunming, China
- Qualify Cadidates for 2018 Lecturers and Staff Communicative English Training Program
- Welcome Professor Norhatta Mohd
- International Relations Office welcomed 4 UniKL students
- KPRU ASEAN Ambassador 2017